Fab Friday Finds #12
- Johnny T (That’s him!) bares his soul about depression and chemo. Keep tissues within reach.
- Why didn’t I think of that?
- I’ve been following Grace’s Garden Walk for a few months now. I’m shocked that she’s 17. I don’t think I had a tenth of the style and poise she had when I was her age.
- I wanted to collect stamps as a kid and I had a small collection. This makes me want to take it up again.
- A question for you all: Is bunting as signage still in or is it a craft show cliche?
This entry was posted in Fab Finds
and tagged cancer
, friday finds
. Bookmark the permalink