It’s Friday! This week has been very exciting here at the dojo.
- I’m gearing up for my first craft show next month! I will be selling my organs at the Junk Society’s New Found Glory show June 12, 13 and 14.
- I’ll also be at the LoLa Art Crawl in August, right in my neighborhood. I love Minneapolis!
- Have you seen these cute stickers? I love Scrawny Girl’s sticker of the month club. I wonder if I still have my old sticker book somewhere.
- It’s also Children’s Day in Japan. Wendi Gratz put out a cool koinobori carp pattern. Put the carpe back in your diem.
- And a new F. Scott Fitzgerald story has been uncensored and published. My literature loving heart is flooded with joy.
- Last, but not least my friend Mei from Tiny Hands has made me a slamming early birthday gift because I’m going to Disney World this month!
Have you found anything cool online this week? If you enjoyed my wrap up, you’ll enjoy my now!