Ouch, it’s been some time since I did one of these, eh? What have I been doing since August? Let’s have a look:
- Tripping the Rift socks Also known as the SGT’s socks. These have been worked on, frogged, and restarted since last Wednesday. This time, I’m counting my stitches and making sure everything is adding up.
- Sketchbook cardigan. The back and both fronts have now been finished. I’m currently working on the hem and then I have to make the sleeves and the collar and placket. Quite a bit ahead of me but hopefully I’ll be finished by December.
- Hexipuff blanket. I’ve churned out a hexipuff here and there. I do my best to set a goal of one hexipuff a day but that doesn’t seem to work out very well for me.
Sweaters I haven’t started on any of these.
Socks These have been ignored as well.
Cowls/Scarves/Neckthings/Shawls (This section is a total “maybe”)
- Skoodlet (For either Mom or a sister, haven’t decided)
- Swallowtail Shawl I frogged back 30 rows and figured out where I went wrong. Perhaps I’ll work on this today. We shall see.
- A lighter weight shawl for Mom, perhaps?
Hands and Head Just like the sweaters and socks category, I haven’t worked on any of these.
I’m still plugging away at my works in progress, which has been the most important to me. I’m also working on a test knit for a friend and I’ve been busy working away at my own hat design. Plus, I really feel the need to write up a pattern for my Adventure Time hat. I have other somewhat yarn related projects in the works that I can’t talk about that I’ve been plugging away at every day. I’m quite glad that I don’t work outside the home because running this blog and my knitting have almost turned into full time jobs!
Slow and steady wins the race, so I shall keep plugging away.