It’s done! And it’s awesome.
I love the hemmed brim. I think I’m going to do that for all of my hats from now on, instead of ribbing. It’s nice and slouchy which is what Olivia wanted.
Here are the deets:
Yarn: Madelinetosh Pashmina
Needle size: US 4 for the brim and a US 6 for the body.
Modifications: None. I made the largest size for Oli’s fat head.
Ravelry page for this project is here. I’ve got a few grams left of the yarn so I might make a matching cowl for her later. Though she’s asked for a crocheted Psyduck for Christmas. It’s too cool not to do, but we’ll see if I get around to it.
For more Finished Objects d’arte, check out Tami’s blog.