Today’s the last post for Knitting and Crochet Blog Week. I’m a little sad to have the structure go but I am looking forward to taking tomorrow off from blogging.
Today’s topic is about my knitting and crochet time and space. What do I do when I sit down to knit? Well I’m usually parked in front of the TV. I like having the TV on as white noise to help me concentrate on my knitting and I’ve been able to burn through my Netflix Instant Queue this way.
So far I’ve watched:
- All 102 episodes of “Fraggle Rock”
- “Stripes” with Bill Murray
- “The Young Victoria”
- “My So-Called Life” (Jordan Catelano forever!)
- “The Madness of King George”
- “The Girl From Lover’s Lane” an early MST3k episode
- “The Labyrinth”
Now I’m out of good things to watch while I’m knitting. I need another good TV show that doesn’t require much looking up. Suggestions?